Saturday, October 13, 2018

Mini Review Mashup

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last posted. I've still been reading, I've just been too lazy to write reviews. Since I just finished three books, I'm going to tell you my opinions on them.

The first book I finished recently was:"Always and Forever, Lara Jean" by Jenny Han. I gave this book 4/5 Lily Pads. I really enjoyed it and it was a great conclusion. I didn't love it but I'm not a huge fan of the series like everyone else is. I still really enjoyed this series and I'm glad I finally finished it. 

Next I read "Torn and "Ascend" both by Amanda Hocking. I started this series years ago and I needed to finish it. I gave both books 4/5 Lily pads. I really enjoyed reading both books. The last book is definitely my favorite in the series. I really liked all the characters, especially Wendy and Loki. It was a great series, I highly recommend it. I can't wait to read the Kanin Chronicles next by her.

Sorry these reviews were so short. I didn't have much to say about them. My reviews are always spoiler-free so I didn't want to give anything away. Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'm starting to get back into reading more now and I'm finally out of my reading slump so I will be back more frequently now. Thank you for reading and sticking with me. Have a great day and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment