Thursday, August 23, 2018

Books I've Read Recently!

Hi everyone! I know I haven't posted in like two months. Honestly, I've just been too lazy to post. I've still been reading but 2018 is definitely my worst reading year. I haven't been reading much this year and I feel horrible about it. So I'm going to share with you all the books I've read in the past two months.


  1. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang. Ever since I first discovered this book last year I've been so excited to read it! I can honestly say that this book is worth all the hype. I loved it so much!! 5/5 Lily Pads
  2. The Deal by Elle Kennedy. This is another book I've wanted to read for a long time. I actually read this book for a readathon. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad I finally read it! 4/5 Lily Pads
  3. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. So I read this book way back in 2013 and I didn't love it. I wasn't much of a fantasy reader back then. I'm so glad I gave this book a second try because I ended up loving it the second time around. This book was so fun and amazing! I can't wait to continue the series. 5/5 Lily Pads
The most recent book I just finished is "Soldier" by Julie Kagawa. I really enjoyed this book. I didn't love it as much as the previous book, but she's one of my favorite authors so I had to give it a perfect rating. 5/5 Lily Pads


So those were all the books I read in the past couple of months. I know I didn't read that many books. I wanna try to read a lot during the second half of 2018. Thank you so much for reading this update post. I hope you are having a great reading year! Have a great day and happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment