Saturday, April 28, 2018

Book Review: The Dragon's Curse

"The Dragon's Curse" by Bethany Wiggins(Transference series #2)

Publication Date-February 6, 2018

Genre-Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance

Hardcover Edition-336 Pages

Rating-4/5 Lily Pads

Would I Recommend It? Yes, if you liked the first book

No Spoilers!!

Introduction

Hey guys! I feel like I haven't posted in weeks. I've been busy the past month because I just got a new job at Barnes & Noble and I love it! So since I'm working two jobs right now, I don't have as much time to read. I'm getting out of my reading slump and I want to read more again. So this review is going to be a quick one because I don't have much to say about this book since it's a sequel. Let's get on to the review!

Plot-5/5

The plot for this book was pretty good.

Writing-5/5

I really enjoy the author's writing. 

Pacing-5/5

The pacing was awesome. The book kept me interested the whole time and it was never boring. 

Cover-4/5

I like this cover better than the first book but I don't love these covers. 

Characters-5/5

I still love the characters in this series. They are wonderful and I love them so much!

Overall Thoughts

Overall, this was a great sequel but I didn't love it as much as the first book which is why I gave it 4/5 Lily Pads. I still really enjoyed this book and I can't wait for the third book when it comes out next year. If you haven't read this series yet you should because it's really good and underrated. So yeah that was my short, quick review. I apologize for making this review short but I don't have much to say about this book. Thank you so much if your reading this review. Also I just read "The Darkest Part of the Forest" by Holly Black but I didn't finish it so that's another reason why I haven't posted in a while. So yeah, I will be starting a new book soon so stay tuned for more posts coming soon. Like I said before, I'm working more hours now so I won't have as much time to post as I used to, but I will try my best to keep you updated. Have a great day and happy reading!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment