Saturday, August 3, 2019

Hello, I'm back!

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted since last year. I'm so sorry for the lack of content. I just really wanted to take a break from blogging and just wasn't in the mood to write anything. I wasn't planning on going this long with updating but time goes by so fast. I wanted you guys to know that I'm updating my other book blog I told you about months ago. For those of you who don't know, I started a second book blog last year because I kind of wanted to start over and make a completely different blog with a better, more professional look. The site isn't completely finished yet, I still have a lot to do. But I wanted you guys to know that I will be updating that site very soon and I will be transitioning to that website from now on. I still love this blog but I like the look of my new one so much more! I am still going to keep this blog up so anyone/including myself can look at my old posts/reviews. I love this blog, I've had this website since 2013 and it means so much to me. I also put in so much time making this site and I've changed the look of it so many times. So if you want to still follow me and see my future posts, please head over to my new site. I will put the link down below. You can either follow my new blog through email on my site, or you can follow me on bloglovin. Anyway, I'm sorry for the lack of content but I really needed the break and now I am better than ever now. I am going to start posting again now. Thank you so much for following me and reading my post. You guys are the best! I hope you will continue to support me on my new site. It stinks that I have to start over but I really wanted a change and I hope you understand. Thanks so much, I love you!!

New Site-https://hoppyfroggy77.wixsite.com/thebookhopper

No comments:

Post a Comment