Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Update

Hey guys. It's been a while since I last posted. I've still been reading but I haven't been in the mood to blog. I'm gonna give you a quick update on some books I've read recently. 

So I recently finished the "Falling Kingdoms" series by Morgan Rhodes. I read "Frozen Tides" which was amazing! It's one of my favorite books in the series. The next book I read was "Crystal Storm" the fifth book. I also loved that book. And the most recent book I read was "Immortal Reign" which is the last book in the series. I absolutely loved it so much!! It was an amazing conclusion. It gave me all the feels, especially at the end. This is a new favorite series of mine and I''m so sad that it's over. So after reading "Immortal Reign", it put me in a huge book hangover. It took me a while to except the fact that the series is over. I just couldn't get over the book for a couple weeks so I stopped reading. Then I picked up a new book I just bought on vacation which is "The Wedding Date" by Jasmine Guillory. I just finished it last night. I'm going to write a review for it right after I post this, so stay tuned for a full review for that book :) Thank you for reading and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment