Sunday, December 31, 2017

Mini Reviews: Pushing the Limits and Gathering Darkness

Hey guys, I'm back! I know I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I've been busy with the Holiday Season but I've still been reading. I just read two books recently. I don't feel like writing two long separate reviews for them like I usually do, so I'm going to write quick reviews for each book. I'm sorry for doing it this way, but I don't have too much to say about these books anyway, just know that I loved both of these books. 

5/5 Lily Pads
I really loved this book! It has been on my TBR for years and I'm so glad I finally read it. I thought this book was absolute perfection. I've never seen such a healthy romance portrayed this well in a YA Contemporary. I read a lot of Contemporary Romance, and this book seriously had the healthiest relationship ever. I loved Noah and Echo. I loved how scarred and flawed they both were, and they loved each other despite all of the personal struggles they have. That's a real relationship for me and I just loved them so much! I highly recommend this book and can't wait to read the next book "Dare You To". 

5/5 Lily Pads
I loved this book too! It was amazing. I love this series so much! It's becoming a favorite series of mine and I am obsessed, lol. These books are so addicting, I always have trouble putting them down. I always fly through the books and I read this one very quickly. I'm not gonna put spoilers so this review is pretty short. I don't have too much to say about "Gathering Darkness" anyway. Just know that I loved this book and can't wait to read "Frozen Tides" next. If you haven't read this series yet you need to. Also, Magnus and Cleo are my new OTP, I ship them so hard!

So yeah, those were my two quick mini reviews. I really wanna start "Frozen Tides" next so stay tuned for a review after I finish it. I hope you all have a Happy New Year and I will see you guys next in 2018! I also hope you had a great year in 2017. I have a feeling 2018 will be a lot better for me. Anyway, thanks for reading and I will see you in the new year. Bye and happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment